A dining room is one of the main social areas in a home. It serves as a place to enjoy good food and good company but what’s equally important is that it should be a place that you enjoy spending time in. And, as all good host and hostesses know, fine dining style comes down to so much more than what’s on the menu or who’s over for dinner.
There are many practical considerations from space planning and fabric and material choices to functional elements and craftsmanship. Yes, choosing dining room furniture takes a lot of thought, but thanks to our handy buying guide, the process is made so much more simple.
Before making any big decisions, decide what you want from your dining room – that will determine a lot, from style to layout and from what what furniture you’ll include to how you’ll plan your lighting scheme.
Get Best For Your Dream House from DST Furniture Collection
Traditional Dining Table Set in Deluxe Dual Carving offered to you by DST Home Furniture. Having meals with family and friends can become even more enjoyable when you have the comfort of the mansion style living standard dining set. Featuring a classic European influence in its design, this dining room set depicts carved patterns and scrolled accents enhanced with gold-tone finish to put forward a regal appearance. A grandly-scaled table is teamed up with six side chairs and two arm chairs to accommodate multiple people at one time. For added comfort, the chairs are upholstered and enhanced with nail head trims. The eye-catching with metallic gold undertone finish of the show wood frame. With details such as shell and acanthus leaf scrolling, the traditional look of the collection is solidified.
We carry our designs to the next step with the most prestigious and comfortable collections with our models renewed every year according to the conditions of the day.
Throughout the whole furniture design and production process, we manufacture the antiques of the future, which can always remain valuable with the of carving, painting, embroidery and upholstery art by using first class natural wood and deep handwork.
You can get support from our architects in all furniture selection and ordering process and you can design your furniture according to sizes required before ordering.
We work with the same dedication and service policy not only during the sales process but also after the sale, we are always with you in case of a problem you may encounter.
(A) Deriving inspiration from Old World European designs, this regal dining chair from the traditional DST Dining Collection upholds a look that will truly wow your guests. Feast your eyes on the opulent bone upholstery with nail head accents on the back and seat, and then run your fingers through the regal button-tufted back that adds depth and dimension. The intricately carved front and full back with joint shaped legs heighten the classical appeal.
(B)Elegance is expressed at its finest in this traditional dining table from the European-inspired DST collection. Beautiful details of a well-crafted piece abound: from the intricately hand-carved details on the thick four pedestals and the remarkably elegant crackled gold patina and bone finish. The stout apron provides an imposing look that makes this elegant dining table an easy focal point in any dining room. If you’re looking for a dining table to impress your guests, look no further
CHECK OUT DETAILINGS ON YOUTUBE VIDEO
Luxury and Modern Dining Furniture Collection
Dst exports presenting an elegant mix of traditional and contemporary designs of dining room furniture. These designer furniture pieces will create the luxury image at your place. Have a look at the category and find the exclusive range of hand carved dining tables, dining chairs, crockery cases, storage units and many more furnishings
|Product name||Dining Room Table Chairs Sets|
|Size||Table: 60″L x 60″W x 31″H(Can be Customized)|
Chair: 22″W x 26″D x 44″H(Can be Customized)
Cabinet: 66″W x 20″D x 88″H (Can be Customized)
Console : 76″W x 24″D x 41″H(Can be Customized)
|Brand||DST Home Furniture|
|Package||Standard export package|
|Product Type||Dining Room Furniture|
|Manufacturing Lead time||20 to 25 days|
|Other products||Bedroom furniture / Living room furniture/Dining Room Furniture|
MORE OPTIONS WE HAVE FROM MODERN, CLASSIC TO LXUXURY DINING ROOM FURNITURE
- Made from Premium Quality Teak Wood. Hand-carved and Beautiful designed
- Premium embossed finishing, Handmade by skilled craftsmen which give royal look to your Home decoration.
- Give Your Home A Luxurious Look With Teak Wood Furniture
- Fits in your space fit on your budget. Made of high-quality solid wood and crafted in ethnic designs.
- Color: Customized and Can be avail in any color
- Care Instruction: Use a table cloth or any thick quality cotton cloth to wipe it clean.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans with premium finishing.
- No Assembly Required: The product is delivered in a pre-assembled state.
- Any Instruction Contact to Seller For Modification.
- Please note that the size and color of the unit may vary slightly as this is a handcrafted unit
Table of contents:
|VISIT OUR SITE||https://dstexports.in/|
|CHOOSE YOUR DINING||https://dstexports.in/product-category/dining-room/|
|SEND QUERY ON WHATSAPP||https://api.whatsapp.com/send/?phone=919815224101&text&app_absent=0|
|Book Order And get you products||https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Iqcw4hjtc-Q|
MAJOR REASON TO CHOOSE TEAK WOOD FOR HOME FURNITURE:-
- 1. Teak wood furniture lasts a lifetime and ages beautifully. This is the beauty of this wood and there is no wonder, that teak wood furniture is usually down the generations.
- 2. The beauty of teak wood furniture is in its natural grains and texture. We typically recommend just varnish coated furniture. Our favorite finish is the teak wood finish rather than cover it up with other wooden colors. So, just repeat the varnish every 5 years and your furniture is good for a lifetime.
For Catalogue with prices mail us on:
WhatsApp :+91 76965-22022, +91 9803984444
Direct Call & Book Order : +91 98152-24101, +91 8675333339
JAGJIT SINGH DEEPAK (M.D) ER. SUKH ANMOL SINGH